Sylvan Greens group is introducing a new concept of home stay after successfully delivering to customer’s satisfaction for more than ten years. We aim to deliver services that will always exceed all expectations of our customers.
Dapoli is a pleasant town situated at a height of about 800 feet above sea level in Ratnagiri district, Konkan on the west coast of Maharashtra, India. It is blessed with abundant natural beauty and enjoys a cool climate throughout the year. Surrounded by hills and forests and having a long coastline, this is a home for a variety of migratory birds and animals. There are plenty of cashew nut, jackfruit, coconut and betel nut plantations. Known as Mahabaleshwar of Konkan, this is a great place to spend holidays. Despite the increase in tourism, Konkan beaches have managed to remain untouched and unspoiled and are amongst the cleanest ones on the entire west cost of India. The beaches near Dapoli wont disappoint you either. Nature Lovers can indulge themselves in exploring the hiking trails in the nearby jungles. You can also visit the ancient temples, forts, caves and hot springs nearby. If you plan to make a trip during summer vacations, be sure to feast on Dapolis famous Alphonso (Hapus) mangoes.
Sylvan Greens Dapoli - Nearby Location
- Mumbai – Khed Station (via Konkan Railway) Khed Station – Dapoli (29 km) (via private transport – jeeps, etc. / state transport – ST buses) By Road Mumbai – Dapoli (235 km) State transport (ST) buses / private buses / rented car
- Mumbai — Mangaon (via NH – 17) — Turn right at Lonere Phata
- Lonere Phata — Goregaon — Turn left towards Purar / Nandavi
- Purar — Ambet — Dapoli (After Ambet, follow sign boards till Dapoli) (Route map: Mumbai – Panvel – Pen – Mangaon – Lonere Phata – Goregaon – Ambet – Shenale – Mandangad – Dapoli) Pune – Dapoli Three road routes exist. All of them are abound with lush green trees and take you through the undulating Sahyadri mountains. These ranges dotted with numerous small and large waterfalls in monsoon are truly a breathtaking sight. State transport (ST) buses / cars & jeeps available on rent Via Tamhini ghat (200 km)
- Pune — Paud – Pirangut Road — Tamhini Ghat — Turn left at Vile
- Vile — Nijampur — Mangaon .You will reach NH – 17.
- NH – 17 — Turn right at Lonere Phata — Goregaon — Turn left towards Purar / Nandavi.
- Purar — Ambet — Dapoli (After Ambet, follow sign boards till Dapoli).
- After Ambet follow sign boards to reach Dapoli. (Road map: Pune – Chandani Chauk – Paud – Mulshi – Dongarwadi – Tamhini Ghat – Vile – Nijampur – Mangaon – Lonere Phata – Goregaon – Ambet – Mhapral – Shenale – Mandangad – Dapoli)